Leadership Opportunities for 2014 - 2016
Deadline Friday, March 7, 2014
The following positions will be available for the 2015 AWHONN Board of Directors: President-Elect; three regional directors: Region II (AR, CO, KS, MO, NE, ND, NM, OK, SD, TX, WY, Saskatchewan, Manitoba); Region III (IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, WI, Ontario); Region IV (DE, MD, OH, PA, VA, WV, District of Columbia); and one at-large director. Directors serve 2 years with the opportunity to run for a second 2-year term. The president-elect serves as president-elect in 2015, president in 2016, and chair of the Nominating Committee in 2017.
The Board is responsible for:
- Assuring effective leadership and sound management
- Establishing strategic direction
- Overseeing business required to carry out the mission and goals of the association
- Setting core program and fiscal function
- Appointing panels and committees.