|Fetal Heart Monitoring Case Assessment and Testing (FHMCAT)
*Replaces the Advanced Knowledge, Reivew and Assessment (KRA)
PURCHASE RETURNING USERS
FHMCAT - Advanced Level is a companion resource to the original FHMCAT. This advanced program takes the learner to the next level of critical thinking in the analysis and interpretation of EFM tracings. FHMCAT - Advanced Level is an online, interactive program for the annual review and assessment of electronic fetal monitoring knowledge.
Who should use it?
The assumption is that individuals who access this FHMCAT-Advanced have had extensive education and clinical experience utilizing fetal heart monitoring. This program is not intended for the novice clinician or for individuals who have not previously attended fetal heart monitoring courses or programs.
Upon completion of this educational program, the participant will:
- Apply the principles of maternal-fetal physiology in the analysis of complex patient case studies and fetal heart monitoring tracings.
- Integrate knowledge gained from analysis of complex case studies and tracings into real time clinical practice.
Features and Benefits of the FHMCAT- Advanced Level
- Mirrors bedside consultations on complex/high-risk cases through interactive EFM tracings.
- Allows the learner to manipulate EFM tracings so that trends and progressions can be examined in a real-time simulation.
- Helps improve communication by reinforcing use of 2008 NICHD terminology and categories with the featured tracings and case studies.
- Provides immediate feedback on completed interpretation of tracing segments to validate users' application of tracing categories.
- Challenges clinicians to integrate knowledge gained from analysis of complex case studies and tracings into real-time clinical practice.
- Offers 2.25 contact hours upon completion of the program.
Preview a Sample Case Study and Examples of Test Questions
Login ID: demoA