|Fetal Heart Monitoring Case Assessment & Testing
*Replaces the Intermediate Knowledge, Review and Assessment (KRA)
PURCHASE RETURNING USERS
This interactive, dynamic online solution is designed to help you validate and improve FHM competency. Designed for nurses and physicians, the FHMCAT uses case studies and interactive EFM tracings to facilitate the annual review and assessment of electronic fetal monitoring.
Upon completion of this educational program, the participant will:
1. Apply the principles of maternal-fetal physiology in the analysis of fetal heart monitoring case studies.
2. Analyze electronic fetal monitoring tracings through application of the 2008 NICHD/ACOG/SMFM terminology and categories.
3. Select monitoring techniques and clinical interventions appropriate for the patient scenarios presented.
4. Choose communication strategies appropriate for the case scenarios presented.
- Promotes standardized EFM communication
- Interactive tracings mimic bedside care
- Multiple-choice post test
- Immediate feedback and correct answers
- Eliminates need for "do-it-yourself" assessment programs and offsite classes
Preview a Sample Case and Test Question Examples
Login ID: demo1