Information & Resources to Share with
Guides women through all trimesters of a healthy pregnancy to give newborns the best start possible. Chock full of the information, advice and resources you want for your patients. Featuring AWHONN members as health experts.
Flu-Free & Mom to Be
FREE! Access new downloadable education tools (posters, articles, tipsheet + more) to help expectant mothers stay healthy during flu season.
What Parents Need to Know about Late Preterm Birth: (English) (Spanish)
Vaccines During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Q&A: Breastfeeding & Flu Vaccination
Your Baby's Health & Safety
Breastfeeding Your Baby
Breastfeeding Your Preterm Infant
Preparation & Use of Infant Formula
AWHONN partners with MedImmune Advocacy to offer FREE prematurity patient education materials and to promote the regional prematurity networks.
- Special Needs of My Late-Preterm Baby
- RSV: Is My Baby At Risk
- Glossary: Understanding the Language of Prematurity
- Medical Care Costs for My Premature Baby
- Tracking My Baby's Growth and Development
- Helping Myself, My Baby and Others After Discharge
- Keeping a Positive Attitude When My Baby Comes Early
- Understanding Premature Infant Lungs
- Top 5 Reasons for Hospitalizations
- Navigating the Premature Journey Pocket Folder
MedImmune Advocacy partners with national and local organizations to improve health outcomes for premature babies and their families.