Phone Orders, Please Call: 1.800.673.8499 or 202.261.2400
CNE expires 12/31/2016
Preview Content by Module - Coming Soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
5 Benefits of the Perinatal Orientation and Education Program
|Save Time & Money||Ready to use research, writing, presentation and handout development.|
|2 Programs in 1||Orient new nurses and deliver advanced education for senior staff.|
|Maintain Patient Safety||Help ensure every nurse provides evidence-based care and practices to the standards set by their professional organization. Plus, establish consistent care across your staff.|
|Promote Professional Development||Retain your best nurses by offering more than 80 contact hours!|
|Low Cost Education||You can educate your staff for less than $100 per nurse, per year.¹|
4 Costly Mistakes that Hospitals Should
- Increased medical errors
- Loss of Magnet status
- Poor patient satisfaction scores
- Declining staff morale
It's Time to Transform Care on Your Perinatal Unit
POEP offers fully-scripted continuing education modules that will help you elevate safety and the consistency of care on your unit. Purchase your copy today and receive:
- The best available evidence.
- High-quality images and video clips to enhance the learning experience.
- A self-study option (online).
- Supplemental tools aid aptitude (e.g., competency assessments, case studies).
- BONUS: Free access for 50 participants to the online learning program and the opportunity to earn up to more than 80 contact hours. ²
NEW: AWHONN offers a guided online tour of POEP, so you can see how it works and navigate through some of the modules. Send us an email today at email@example.com to set-up an appointment!
. ¹ Based on 50 participants. ² CNE expires December 31, 2016.