You have your own inbox right on the AWHONN website that lets you send and receive messages to members. You can attach files, photos, and embed videos in your messages just like an email. Below are instructions on sending and receiving messages after logging into the web site.
To send a message:
1. Find the member that you'd like to send a message to by using the search link in the footer of the website.
2. Once you click on their name and go to their profile, click Message under their name.
3. Fill out the message form with your message. Attach a file if you'd like or add an emoticon, and select Send Now.
4. The member will receive an email notifying them that they have a message in their inbox with a link to it.
Receiving a message:
1. You can click on the link right from your email notifying you of a message, or you can go to Manage Profile in the upper right-hand corner after logging into the website.
2. Select Messaging to view your messages.
3. Click on Your Inbox.
4. Click on the Subject of the message you'd like to read.
5. Select Reply or Delete or you can just use the Quick Jump back to the home of the messaging center.
6. On the Messaging Center home, you can create folders to put messages in, view messages you've sent, and delete a set of messages.