Connections are much like friends on other social media systems. Once you connect with someone you can get quick access to their profile without having to search for them.
1. Find the member that you'd like to connect to by using the search link in the footer of the website.
2. Once you click on their name and go to their profile, click Connect under their name.
3. You can enter a short message to send with their connection request.
4. The member will receive an email that they have a connection request. The message itself will not be emailed though, just a notification.
1. Log into the website and select Manage Profile.
2. Select Connections and click on Received to see incoming requests. Select to Accept the Connection.
3. To remove and message your connections, go back to Connections and there are options available beside each name.