Yes we can! AWHONN provides group savings of 10% off per nurse for hospitals!
Gain the staff development advantages of AWHONN membership, without denting your budget, when 5 or more nurses join and/or renew together. Save big!
Obtaining Group Membership:
1. Read all about group memberships and the requirements and fill out an application.
2. Upon approval, we will set up a membership for the individual who will hold the master account in our system.
3. We can add the sub-accounts for individuals that the additional memberships will apply to, or you can do it right online once the master account is setup. The number of available memberships will be based on the option you indicate on your application.
Manage Your Group Memberships (sub-accounts):
1. To view/remove/add people assigned to your sub-accounts, the master account holder should log into www.awhonn.org.
2. Go to Manage Profile and select Sub-Accounts.
3. A link is available on the page for you to copy and paste into an email to send to those you are inviting. Or, you can type their email into the box for invitations and our website will send it for you.
4. At the bottom is a list of those you have invited and those who have joined and are tied to your account.
5. Select the paper icon to edit their bio if you'd like to add their address, etc.
6. Select the X icon to suspend the users account. For the user to re-gain access, they will need to upgrade their membership with their own. Or, they can become a Community Non-member. That membership then will open up for you to assign a different person.
7. Select the person icon to view their profile.
Please Contact Us should you have questions or need assistance.