Our website application uses cutting-edge technologies and the latest web development techniques.
Note that operating system updates may cause browsers to not function properly as well.
In order to utilize all site functions and features, we recommend users follow these minimum requirements to ensure proper functionality:
- Operating Systems - The following operating systems have been tested for compatibility: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & Mac OS 10.3. Additional operating systems may function properly however they have not been tested.
- Browsers for MS Windows Users - The following minimum browser versions are suggested: Google Chrome 41, Firefox 36 or Microsoft's Internet Explorer 11. Older versions may be used with reduced functionality. It is also recommended to keep your browsers updated to the latest builds within your version.
- Browsers for Mac Users - We suggest using the latest version of Safari that is available with your Operating System. In addition, Mozilla Firefox 4 or higher for optimal compatibility.
- Security requirements for all browsers Secure portions of the site utilize an SSL with TLS 1.2 encryption. While this is enabled by default for newer browsers older browser versions such as Internet Explorer 8 will need this option enabled.
- Monitor Resolution - A minimum monitor resolution of 1024x768 or higher is recommended to ensure proper website display and menu rendering.
- Monitor Color Depth - We recommend the monitor color depth is set to 16 bit "high color" or greater.
- WYSIWYG Content Editor - For the best compatibility we recommend using using the latest version of the browser as outlined in the sections above.