The Journals Have Moved!
AWHONN is excited to announce that our award-winning publications JOGNN and Nursing for Women’s Health have moved to a new publisher, Elsevier Inc.
What this means for you is that you will still get free member access to evidenced-based, key scientific research and riveting industry articles, but in addition you can sign up for alerts for each new issue, download the AWHONN Journals app (Android available now, iOS coming soon), and access both journals and our consumer magazine all at one new publications portal, www.AWHONNjournals.org.
During the publisher change, access to the journals online has been unrestricted; however, as of Monday, April 4, you will need to create your online account with new publisher Elsevier and activate your member-benefit access to both JOGNN and Nursing for Women’s Health.
- Go to jognn.org (or nwhjournal.org) and click Register ->Register and Claim Your Subscription
- Register for an account. This is an account with publisher Elsevier (not AWHONN), and you will receive a follow-up email from Elsevier confirming your registration. You will need to fill out ALL the fields on the registration page to gain your access.
On the Claim Online Access page, activate journals access by:
- You must use the same email you used to register for your AWHONN account to register with Elsevier. You can find that information on your profile page.
- If you do not see the “Register” button and only see “Claim Your Subscription,” then you are already signed in and can click on that to go to the next step in this process.
- Checking the box indicating “I receive my subscription through a society membership”
- Entering your AWHONN membership “ID” number in the Account # field + Your Last Name. Please do not use the method mentioned on this page about print labels as this is set up for your AWHONN Membership #. Your membership # can be found by clicking on Membership Info under My Profile on awhonn.org.
- Then click “Activate Claim” and you are done with access to both titles.
(Note: Claiming access on either JOGNN or NWH will automatically provide access to both titles).
Still have questions or need help? Contact Elsevier’s Customer Support. You will need to provide your name and member ID for help with account activation:
JournalsOnlineSupportemail@example.com or call 800-654-2452 (US and Canada)
eurosupport@Elsevier.com +44 (0) 1865-843177 (Europe)