Posted By Seth M. McMillan,
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
| Comments (0)
Copying an Existing Course
If you need to create a courses that’s very similar to an already existing one, you can use the “copy” feature to expedite the process. Follow the steps below to copy a course.
- After logging in and accessing your instructor status page, click Search / Edit / Copy Courses
- Next, use the search feature to locate the course you wish to copy
- From the search results, click the course number to access that course
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Copy button
- The course will be instantly copied into a new course. Note, all details from the previous course will be copied into the new course.
- Now that you have copied the course, you can edit the following details:
- Requested Date
- Site Name
- Site City, State and Country
- You can also modify the instructors. Do remember that all instructors must be validated using the validate button before proceeding.
- When done, click the Add button
- The final page will provide you with the new course ID
This post has not been tagged.