1. Identify the medical and legal-ethical issues related to the care of the pregnant women ex-periencing brain death.
2. Identify the need for Neonatal Rapid Response Team for neonates from birth to dismissal.
3. Identify etiologies, risk factors and key delays contributing to maternal mortality related to sepsis.
4. Identify five risk factors related to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
5. Describe risk factors, screening recommenda-tions, diagnostic and treatment methods for breast cancer.
6. Recognize the importance of real time debrief-ing as a coping strategy after a critical event in the perinatal setting.
Nurses, APRNs, and nursing students.
Reservations can be made at the Courtyard by Marriott 1625 South 67th Street by calling (402) 951-4300 or through the link below:
Book your group rate for AWHONN
Program Planning Committee:
Kelly Boyd MSN, RNC-MNN
April Dies MSN, RN
Julie Ford RNC, BSN
Joely Goodman, MSN, RN
Rachelle Heser, MSN, RNC, C-EFM
Doreen Johnston, RN
Candice S. Kennedy, MSN, RNC
Karen Navis, BSN, RNC, CENP
Tiffany Nordmeyer, RN-C OB, BSN, C-EFM, CPST
Mindy Rathe-Hart, MSN APRN-WHNP
Anne Schoening, PhD, RN, CNE
Mary Seger Barker, RNC-OB, MSN, C-EFM, CIMI
Kate Smid BSN, RN