AWHONN's commitment to nursing research and scholarship is reflected in our more than 23 year history of
funding our members' research through charitable contributions and support from industry partners. Thank you
for your interest in the AWHONN research grant program.
- Gather all documentation and prepare your proposal. Each Principal Investigator may only submit one (1) PDF
application. Each PDF should include:
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Table of Contents
- Investigator Bios
- Budget and Budget Justification Form
- Appendices (research instruments, letters of support, confirmation of IRB submission - email or letter)
- Complete this online form in its entirety and submit at one (1) time. Incomplete entries are not accepted.
Eligibility for AWHONN Research Grant Funding field
Select the appropriate item(s).
- If previously awarded by AWHONN, there must be a 5 year period before receiving grant funds again.
- If you are the Principal Investigator of a federally funded research grant, you are ineligible for AWHONN research grant funds.
- Applications will not be accepted by mail, fax or email.
Deadline: Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 5pm Eastern Time.
Read AWHONN's Proposal Submission Guidelines
Download our Full Disclosure Policy of Relationships with Commercial Entities
Download our Research Grant Proposed Budget & Budget Justification