Join Us In New Orleans, LA - June 24-28, 2016
A leader among the nation’s nursing associations, the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) represents the interests of 350,000 registered nurses working in women’s health, obstetric and neonatal nursing nationwide, with a membership of more than 23,000 in the U.S. AWHONN members are committed to delivering superior health care to women and newborns in hospitals, in-home health and ambulatory care settings. AWHONN members’ rich diversity of skills and experience make AWHONN the voice for women’s health, perinatal and neonatal nursing. The Annual Convention attracts more than 3,300 attendees (66% make or influence purchasing decisions) who are ready to evaluate the latest technologies, services and products.
Why Exhibit at AWHONN 2017?
- Direct access to more than 3,200 potential customers
- 12 hours of unrestricted exhibit times
- Daily traffic-boosting events, including the Opening Reception, prize drawings, food and refreshments
- Unparalleled networking and recruiting opportunities
- Immediate product feedback
We Do the Marketing for You
- Target marketing to advanced practice, obstetric, neonatal and women's health nurse
- Exposure to more than 80,000 health care providers through pre-show mailings and advertising
- E-mail marketing campaign to AWHONN's 56,000 members and supporters
- Advertising to top industry publications
2017 Exhibiting and Sponsorship Information
For Information on Exhibiting at the 2016 Annual Convention please contact Karen Leon, Sr. Exhibit Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karen Leon, Sr. Exhibit Manager, email@example.com
Industry Partner Prospectus (coming October 2016)
Exhibit Space Contract (coming October 2016)
Rules & Regulations (coming October 2016)
Advertising Form (coming October 2016)
Sponsorship Form (coming October 2016)
Saturday, June 24, 2016 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, June 25, 2016 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday, June 25, 2016 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Monday, June 26, 2016 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tuesday, June 27, 2016 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Tuesday, June 27, 2016 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
* subject to change
Join the AWHONN Industry Member (AIM) Program!
The AIM Program allows both of our organizations to work together to achieve like-minded goals and support the AWHONN mission: promoting the health of women and newborns. No other program offers the greatest return on investment than the AWHONN Industry Member (AIM) program. Whether you’re looking for year-round recognition, access to the industry leaders, or the best Convention experience, this program is for you!
Download our AIM Support Brochure to find out how you can start enjoying the benefits of the AIM program today!