Join Us for our Virtual Convention, November 1-4, 2020
This year’s Convention is going virtual! We’re building a rich, online event that delivers the quality content and connections you expect from #AWHONNConvention. Together, with our presenters and sponsors, we look forward to offering you the same essential programming, valuable networking, and opportunities to reflect and discuss the emerging and relevant topics in our field. The virtual Convention will include our regular offerings and opportunities for engagement, including sessions, keynotes, and space to link up with sponsors, exhibitors, and educators.
A leader among the nation’s nursing associations, the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) represents the interests of 350,000 registered nurses working in women’s health, obstetric and neonatal nursing nationwide, with a membership of more than 22,000 in the U.S.
AWHONN members are committed to delivering superior health care to women and newborns in hospitals, in-home health and ambulatory care settings. AWHONN members’ rich diversity of skills and experience make AWHONN the voice for women’s health, perinatal and neonatal nursing. The Annual Convention attracts more than 3,300 attendees (66% make or influence purchasing decisions) who are ready to evaluate the latest technologies, services and products.
Why Exhibit at AWHONN 2020?
- Direct access to more than 3,300 potential customers
- 12 hours of unrestricted exhibit times
- Daily traffic-boosting events, including the Opening Reception, prize drawings, food and refreshments
- Unparalleled networking and recruiting opportunities
- Immediate product feedback
We Do the Marketing for You!
- Target marketing to advanced practice, obstetric, neonatal and women’s health nurse
- Exposure to health care providers through pre-show mailings and advertising
- Email marketing campaign to AWHONN’s 22,000 members
- Advertising to top industry publications
2021 Exhibitor Information
For information on exhibiting at the 2021 Annual Convention in Orlando, please contact Karen Leon, Sr. Manager of Exhibits and Sponsorship Sales, email@example.com