Guidelines to Reproduce AWHONN Intellectual Property
- For Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing (JOGNN) or Nursing for Women Health, permissions are managed through Elsevier Inc. Make your request via the permissions link at the article level at www.JOGNN.org or www.NWHjournal.org
- All products on this website published by AWHONN are the property of AWHONN and may not be reprinted, copied, or otherwise duplicated or reproduced without prior written permission from AWHONN.
- Granted permission to reprint, copy or otherwise duplicate or reproduce any AWHONN print or online/electronic materials is made on a one-time only basis. Additional reprint /reproduction needs must be approved by AWHONN. Some permissions will require payment of a fee.
- Manipulation of AWHONN logo (or other logos appearing in AWHONN materials or products) or additional logo placement or manipulation of any graphics or editorial content is prohibited without prior consent of AWHONN.
- AWHONN must be credited for any content that is reproduced/reprinted using the format provided by AWHONN staff or the APA Style Manual.
If permission is granted, a Condition of Agreement Form will be mailed to the requester entered on the Online Request Form. The Condition of Agreement Form must be signed by a responsible party, dated and returned by mail or fax to AWHONN with applicable fees, if any.
Please allow 2-4 business days for a response. If your request is urgent, please email or call so that we can accommodate your request.
Permissions Manager at 800-673-8499 x2457
Complete those that apply: