This review prepares you for a neonatal critical-care nursing certification examination with realistic questions and test stimulation. A total of 600 questions and answers with rationales are provided both online and in the book. Online, you can choose either the AACN or NCC format, and review material either in Study mode or Examination mode.
Developed by the AACN, AWHONN, and NANN, this powerful review tool offers excellent preparation for your certification exam.
Included in the 4th edition:
- Realistic exam practice thanks to questions that mirror the certification exam content and format
- Online exam simulation included free with this edition
- More than 600 multiple-choice review questions
- Answers with rationales and references for correct and incorrect answers
- Website access in either study or examination simulation mode
- Simulation customizable for RNC-NIC or CCRN-Neonatal examination
- Prepare for success on your neonatal critical-care nursing certification exam.
Preview Table of Contents