For questions or more information on purchasing NOEP 3 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(68.7 Contact hours available through 12/31/2018)
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Improve Your Neonatal Outcomes
The Neonatal Orientation and Education Program (NOEP) is a comprehensive, educational program that can assist your facility in improving patient safety and reducing errors. It provides current, evidence-based education and orientation to your neonatal nursing staff.
14 Modules to Improve Care and Safety
NOEP’s 14 CD-based modules focus on the essentials necessary for all NICU nurses. Modules combine video, animation, case scenarios and competence assessment tools that ensure nurses gain key knowledge and skills.
NOEP reflects the current state of the science in neonatal nursing, so you can be assured your team stays on the cutting edge of neonatal nursing expertise. Plus, NOEP provides an extra incentive by offering those who complete the entire program 68.7 contact
Proven Return On Investment
NOEP has been utilized successfully in hundreds of hospitals since 2007.
Evaluation and Assessment
Online pre- and post-tests help you to assess staff learning needs prior to presenting the modules and evaluate progress upon completion of each module. Sample case scenarios and competence assessment tools allow for reinforcement of didactic content in the clinical setting.
- Content updates with the best available clinical evidence and feedback from NOEP Second Edition users
- Consists of new, high-quality images, illustrations, and video clips
Select content evaluated by Canadian reviewers
- Includes case scenarios and competency assessment tools
- Free access for 50 participants to the online learning program to earn up to 68.7 contact hours (CNE)*
*CNE expires December 31, 2018. Expiration dates may be extended. Please check www.awhonn.org/CNEupdates for current contact hour availability.
- Module I - Transition to Extrauterine Life
- Module II - The Respiratory System
- Module III - The Cardiovascular System
- Module IV - Metabolic and Nutritional Support
- Module V - Renal and Endocrine Disorders
- Module VI - Hematology and Immunology
- Module VII - The Gastrointestinal System
- Module VIII - The Neurologic System
- Module IX - The Newborn Skin and Skin Care
- Module X - Issues Affecting the Late Preterm Infant
- Module XI - Genetic Disorders and Malformations
- Module XII - Developmental Care and Management of Pain
- Module XIII - Families in Crisis
- Module XIV - Neonatal Procedures