The Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) has announced the recipients of the Neonatal Orientation and Education Program, Fourth Edition (NOEP4) Scholarship through the organization’s Every Woman, Every Baby program.
This scholarship is provided through generous support from Pampers®.
Eight hospitals were awarded Neonatal Orientation and Education Program, Fourth Edition (NOEP4) Scholarship:
- Goodall-Witcher Hospital – Clifton, TX
- Montefiore Nyack Hospital – Nyack, NY
- Catherine of Siena Medical Center – Sayville, NY
- Parkland Hospital – Denton, TX
- Windom Area Health – Windom, MN
- Lincoln County Medical Center – Ruidoso, NM
- Texas County Memorial Hospital – Houston, MO
- Highpoint Health – Lawrenceburg, IN
Every Woman, Every Baby is the charitable giving arm of AWHONN. Contributions to Every Woman, Every Baby support lifelong learning for nurses, research that leads to improving nursing practice and patient care, and education and activities that provide information and resources for women and their families. Support AWHONN through Every Woman, Every Baby by making a tax-deductible gift at awhonn.org/Donate.
The Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit membership organization. Our mission is to empower and support nurses caring for women, newborns, and their families through research, education, and advocacy.
For more information, please contact Shannon Doolin at 202-261-2410 or email@example.com.